Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Friday, May 16, 2008

The Other Blonde Kunoichi (Bonus)

It's probably easy for most of you to guess who my favorite kunoichi is. Nope it's not this one. However, just to show you I don't have anything against Temari. She gets to star in this week's bonus.







(Capped from Naruto Shippuuden episode 7)

I capped these awhile ago but never got the chance to post them. Anyway now's as good a time as any. Temari is definitely a very attractive girl and I would gladly massage her feet. (Just don't tell Ino I said that)

Unlike my usual Friday night entries, this one is going to be very short. This week has been so busy that I wasn't really able to post any new chapters. I'm working on a couple of Helena chapters but they're not ready just yet. I also did a midweek entry (see One Piece bonus below) featuring the author that I wanted to spotlight this week.

Next week looks to be pretty busy as well but I'll try to post at least one new chapter and maybe a surprise or two here. Hopefully after next week, my schedule will lighten and my writing speed will increase.

Anyway, enjoy the pictures.

-KSC

2 comments: