Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Friday, May 30, 2008

Moka Bonus 3

I know this is bordering on slight obsession, but I couldn't resist posting one more set of Moka caps. If you guys are getting bored of the cute female vampire don't worry...this will be my last set of Rosario + Vampire caps (at least for a while anyway).









(These are the rest of the Rosario + Vampire caps I took involving Moka in her swimsuit from the anime episode 9)

Just for those that are wondering, the scene involves an intimate moment between the main characters where Tsukune offers to keep his vampire friend company on the beach since she can't go swimming (vampires take damage in water). As usual Moka can't keep herself from trying to suck her friend's blood when his guard is down.

Overview:

Having some time off this week, I was expecting to be able to produce a lot of chapters but sadly it didn't work out that way. Between bouncing between stories and getting hooked on Rosario Vampire, not alot of stuff came out. I did add another Helena Bertinelli chapter to comic book interactive, http://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1393778/action/outline
but I was hoping for more.

Spotlights:

This week I would like to spotlight the Anime/Videogame Shrink/GTS story for some great additions involving Tatsuki and Orihime by the author Mr. E.
Actually that interactive has a lot of great chapters involving the Naruto, Bleach and One Piece girls from many different authors so I recommend you check them out.

You can also check out Mr. E's writing portfolio for more of his work here: http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/user_id/mr.x

Next Week:

I can sense myself beginning to approach exhaustion so once I get a few chapters I promised other people out, I think I'm going to take a brief break from writing. I'll also update my blog with a new poll of the month (BTW the current poll closes tommorow) and maybe a couple of other surprises to go a along with it.

Ok that's it for now...Thanks everyone for checking in.
-KSC

No comments:

Post a Comment