Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Thursday, May 15, 2008

One Piece Bonus 4: Nami and All Sunday

Well...it looks like I managed to squeeze out another short midweek blog update this week. Before it was interrupted by Birds of Prey week, I was doing a series of bonuses starring the girls from One Piece. I still had one set of pictures left to post involving Miss All Sunday and Nami. Anyway here it is:



















(These pictures were taken from the third in a series of Art Books called One Piece Color Walk)
I'll keep this entry pretty short. There are a couple of great new chapters starring She-Hulk in my comic book interactive written by the author JayJay which you can check out here:
I'm working on a few new things but a busy schedule has my writing going pretty slow. Hopefully, I be able to get a short chapter before the end of the week.
Ok...that's all for tonight. More to come soon.
-KingsSideCastle
P.S. I'm still planning to update my blog tommorow night too. (Just in case you were wondering)

1 comment: