Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Monday, December 26, 2011

Taranee (Chanukkah Day 7)

With only two fire bonuses left looks like I have to pull out all the stops. Attempting to do just that and raising the temperature of the room tonight is the very hot W.I.T.C.H member Taranee Cook. Enjoy everyone!!












well that was a very convenient placed Chritmas Tie-In...I should mention that I did not alter the above page in any way. That is the actual caption. ^_^





Wow...imagine how nice and warm her feet must feel. ^_^









Don't you just love it when the featured girl brings along guest stars? :-)










(Just some various webfinds and pictures for the W.I.T.C.H. comic series. A Special Thank You to Shadowmandude for tipping me off to this hot chick)

Another earlier tribute to Taranee can be found here:
http://animefeet.blogspot.com/2010/04/witch-taranee.html

:-D With the power to keep her body warm while the temperature around her is below Zero, Taranee's feet are the kind that alot of us would probably spend many a winter's night dreaming about. I know that I am. ^_^

Ok everyone...that's all for tonight. ^_^ One final Chanukkah Fire Girl post left to go. ^_^ Can you guess who it will be?
-KSC

6 comments:

  1. Fun Fact: W.I.T.C.H is Still owned by Disney.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good way to ruin a great post Stefan lol

    its good to see more W.I.T.C.H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys. ^_^ I really wish that they had kept the cartoons series going so that we got to see more of girls in their animated forms.

    :-D We've been really lucky in that the magazines seem to show the female character's feet quite a bit. I definitely have to do another post for Will soon too. I'll keep trying to look through the magazines for more scenes as well. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is sad that the tv show only last 2 seasons, but still bless with the comic book, and we're bless with the firey cute feet of Taranee.

    BTW, one the scene of Taranee walking in the snow, she is bless that she can use her powers to walk without freezing her cutie toes, and most real women that walk barefoot most of their life are often confine to wearing shoes during the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta love those cute African/Asian toes. Would love to suck on them :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. That definitely is a blessing Shadowmandude. ^_^ I hope that the comic has many more barefoot moments of Taranee and the other W.I.T.C.H. girls to come.

    :-D Yeah I can't help imagine how nice and warm Taranee's feet must be seeing her being able to walk along the snow barefoot without being bothered. ^_^

    :-D That really is an exotic mix Breakthewalls. :-D Would definitely really love to suck on her toes as well. ^_^

    ReplyDelete