Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Saturday, October 6, 2018

Castlevania Foot Festival

To start the Halloween Foot Festival, I picked Castlevania with the Belmont Clan hunting down Dracula with a vampire-killing whip. Which game is the best and female character do you want to be with and worship her feet? If anyone who played any of these games or the spinoffs I excluded from this list, let me know. I never played any of the games.

Console series

The original Castlevania (1986)

Vampire Killer

Simon's Quest

Haunted House

The House (ReBirth)

Darcula's Curse

Belmont's Revenge

Super Castlevania IV

Chronicles

Rondo of Blood

Bloodlines

Symphony of the Night

Legends

Castlevania (1999 version)/Legacy of Darkness

Lament of Innocence

Curse of Darkness

Lords of Shadow/Mirror of Fate/Lords of Shadow 2
 

Handheld series

Circle of the Moon

Harmony of Dissonance

Aria of Sorrow

Dawn of Sorrow

Portait of Ruin

Order of Shadows/Order of Ecclesia 

 

4 comments:

  1. Maria Reynard! Specifically, her design in Rondo of Blood and Harmony of Despair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-D Definitely Maria Reynard for me as well. I love her Symphony of the Night Design.

    Sypha is hot as well. Also like her design from Symphony of the Night onwards. As you can probably tell Symphony of the Night is one of my favorite games.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of people said that Symphony of the Night was their favorite Castlevania game. I hardly know about Castlevania in general.

      Delete