Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Thursday, October 4, 2018

Poll 82 Results

I apologize for the late posting. This week has been incredibly busy...Ok the 82nd Poll of the month has come to an end. After a whopping 1311 votes... here are the results...
It looks like the Cartoon W.I.T.C.H. cast its spell on most fans. With 403 Votes... It was able to claim the top spot. ^_^ In second place was Juniper Lee and Avatar the Last Airbender moved into 3rd place. You guys really suggested a ton of great cartoons. In fact there were so many suggestions that I wasn't able to keep up and add them all. Thanks you all so much for voting and sharing your opinions. You'll probably see more of the top two series on the site in the future.

So what is planned for this month. I think this month will be a little on the quiet end from me. I don't know how much I will be able to get out but I'll try to release some good posts. Maybe even a few Halloween themed ones. We do have some exciting stuff going on from the other posters though. Gumball is doing a monthly cosplay tribute which is really exciting and there are some other great sets going on.  There also is poll on the blog based on the last month. This one is just a small followup to last month's post asking you guys to decide your favorite W.I.T.C.H. member.

All right guys... That's going to be all for now. As always though... more exciting stuff to come.
-KSC

34 comments:

  1. My personal favorite pick was Avatar. It is a great Cartoon series. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A little off topic, but whats the rule on 'barbie doll anatomy'. I have some in some of the Aquarion Evol galleries (Mix, Zessica, and Sazanka) and want to make sure they are properly censored; so your site doesn't get in to trouble.

      Delete
    2. Nice guys. ^_^

      @Paganax I think it is probably safest to censor. Better safe than sorry.

      Delete
    3. In other words, all pictures and videos must be censored.

      Delete
  2. I'm surprised that Juniper Lee almost won because it was one of my favorite cartoons alone with W.I.T.C.H, Trollz and Winx Club.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have yet to watch Juniper Lee. The characters are cute though. :-)

      Delete
    2. That cartoon is so old now i remember that when i was in kindergarten.

      Delete
    3. Seriously, Dean? I was in high school when Juniper Lee came out in 2005.

      Delete
    4. Yes I'm serious I was in kindergarten when that show came out

      Delete
    5. I see. I was in the 9th grade when it came out. You must be younger than me, I'm 27.

      Delete
    6. Wow... it has been around a long time. ^_^

      Delete
  3. Ah...W.I.T.C.H... I'm happy being guilty reading their comics as if it's only for girls at those days....but Hey my teacher's happy bringing it up sometimes in our class, especially when majority of my classmates are male XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mine was Ed Edd n Eddy which in my opinion is the best Cartoon Network show

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There were a ton on this list that were my faves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Want to sorry for the multi-post, I thought the comment was broken or something.

      Delete