Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Monday, October 22, 2018

Sailor Moon (1992 Version): Usagi Tsukino

I know Usagi/Serena was here in this blog a few times in the past, but after finishing up with the first season of the anime but in the Viz Media version of the English Dub, I found some foot scenes on her throughout the series. I also want to point out that this is one of the anime shows I really want to watch and finish, something I was not able to do when I was a kid when it came out on Toonami in 1998 along with Dragon Ball Z. This is my updated version of some of the foot scenes from some of my favorite episodes (Episodes 4, 16, 20, 40, 42) along with some artwork and scans and some pictures from Animated Foot Scene Wiki.
Usagi and Luna, Minako and Rei, and Makoto and Ami in Sailor Moon Artbook 1. Art by Naoko Takeuchi.
Inner Senshi in swimsuits in Artbook 2. Art by Naoko Takeuchi.
Episode 4

Episode 16

Episode 20

Episode 40

Episode 42
After I finished watching this first season of Sailor Moon in its entirely, I gave myself a pat on my back because it was something I really wanted to do due to how much I love this anime and it is one of the main reasons I got into anime in the first place. I'm making the series as my Sailor Moon Week, starting this week to the holidays in December. I'll explain more tomorrow.  

6 comments: