Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Saturday, October 27, 2018

Resident Evil & Slient Hill Double Foot Festival

To keep the Halloween feet going, I decided to pick both of these survival horror games despite the fact, I never played either of these franchises before. Which of these two series do you want to have the girls show off their feet to you if they wanted their tootsies to be worshiped by you after fighting zombies and scary monsters, especially in dark haunted houses?

Games

Resident Evil 

Resident Evil 2

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis

Resident Evil 4

Resident Evil 5

Resident Evil 6

Resident Evil 7: Biohazard  

Resident Evil - Code:Veronica

Resident Evil Revelations/Revelations 2

Silent Hill

Silent Hill 2

Silent Hill 3

Silent Hill 4: The Room

Silent Hill: Origins

Silent Hill: Homecoming

Silent Hill: Shattered Memories

Silent Hill: Downpour 

10 comments:

  1. Claire Redfield. She's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also like Aya Brea from the Parasite Eve games. That's not really survival horror though as the weapons are much more powerful.

      Delete
    2. I see. Never heard of Parasite Eve.

      Delete
  2. I've played most of the Resident Evil games and Silent Hill 1-3. Also played Parasite Eve as well. All great games.

    My favorite female characters in Resident Evil are Jill Valentine, Claire Redfield, Ada Wong, Hunnigan, Ashley Excella Gionne and Sheva Alomar.

    For Silent Hill... the most attractive female character is the protagonist from Silent Hill 3 Heather Mason.

    Parasite Eve... Aya (the series lead) is really hot and the villainess from the first game Melissa is also really attractive too before she mutates.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found this foot festival to be good for Halloween.

      Delete
    2. It is a good one for that occasion. ^_^

      Delete
    3. Yes, even though I'm not a fan of either series.

      Delete
    4. I see. I had only seen gameplay of these games and I found out Parasite Eve back in August from an Youtube video.

      Delete