Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Well Worn Footwear

Custom's Question of the Day: If you living in an large bedroom of your lovely house and found a massive shoe collection, from boots to flats well worn by different girls and women for many times that were left in that room by those same girls and women, what would you do with all of them and which ones you would keep for yourself? What kind of aroma in which footwear is the strongest to you? I'm asking you this because of this video.

6 comments:

  1. :-) I would always love to have in my possession the boots of an attractive woman.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they might smell nice. ^_^

      Delete
    2. I would like that. Some of those footwear are mine for the taking like boots, flats, sneakers and sandals. Bonus if they have worn socks inside of them.

      Delete