Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Thursday, October 11, 2018

Marvel Rising: Ms. Marvel (Khamala Khan)

I got a chance to go to New York Comic Con over the weekend. :-D I had a blast and even got to see some comic book actresses  feet live and in person. Needless to say my love of comics is alive and well. ^_^ So let's do a tribute to a comic book character today. ^_^ This one is for the new Ms. Marvel who recently had a couple of glimpses of her feet in the recent Marvel Animated movie Marvel Rising: Secret Avengers.
(Special Thank you to His Divine Shadow for introducing me to this series.)

Khamala is Pakistani American who comes from a Muslim background. She gained  special abilities after being exposed to Terragen mist and has the to stretch her body and heal really quickly. Being a huge Super hero fan and idolizing the original Ms Marvel Carol Danvers, Khamala adopted the name when Carol went on to become Captain Marvel. Like her predecessor, Khamala uses her powers to help others and stop crime becoming a heroine in her own right.

Khamala is a fun character to read because like most Comic Book readers, she is a Super hero fan and often responds to other heroes the way readers would. She has a really good heart too. From a foot fan's perspective... it is kind of cool that Khamala stretching ability allows her to grow her feet to tremendous sizes. I'm still waiting for her to use that ability when she is barefoot though.

The Marvel Rising series is a series of animated films and web shorts featuring rarer Marvel character such as Ms Marvel and Squirrel girl. The series has a mostly female cast so there are a lot of heroines to admire in it. So far it has been really good and I really recommend it particular the introductory web shorts Marvel Rising Initiation which focus on Ghost Spider (Spider Gwen).

Ok guys... That's all for now. ^_^ As always though more to come soon!
-KSC

17 comments:

  1. She looks alright, but I much prefer her comic look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-D I think its more or less the same outfit. She does look pretty good in the comics though depending on the artist.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, that's meant, she looks better in comic form depending on the artist.

      Delete
  2. cute pics, too bad her comics are terrible

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still waiting for an exciting story involving her. That and a barefoot shot of her using her growth ability with her feet.

      Delete
    2. Seems like they focus more on her hands

      Delete
    3. Yeah... I've seen a few times where she made her feet grow but it is almost always with her her footwear on.

      Delete
  3. Now I know Ms. Marvel was my favorite due to her stretching and flexible abilities. ^w^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-D It is a great ability to see in action.

      Delete
    2. I hope I get to see her foot grow to stomp while she was not wearing shoes. Rather than comics of course. ^^;

      Delete
    3. Yeah... that would be awesome to see. ^_^

      Delete
  4. Boy, do I love Miss Marvel! We need some good shots of her barefeet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope squirrel girl shows some feet she’s my favorite marvel female

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hoping for Spider Gwen and Daisy Johnson myself. ^_^

      Delete