Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Chilling Adventures of Sabrina: Volume I

Just a quick post for Halloween. ^_^ The Chilling Adventures of premiered last week on Netflix. :-) Here is a tribute to her comic book incarnation. ðŸŽƒ
(These are from the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Volume I which covers the Comic Series Issues 1-5)

More of Sabrina can be found in this earlier tribute for her:

Recently a lot of the modern depictions of Archie comics characters (most notably with the CW series Riverdale) have been darker and edgier. In similar fashion when Sabrina was adapted for modern audiences she received a gritty reboot as well. 

In this version of her series. The cute teenage half witch powers come from demonic forces who attempt to claim her soul. ^_^ We do get a lot of views of her feet in the series though since she is depicted in her nightgown quite a bit. Even with the chilling tone of the series... she still looks really hot. :-) 

That's all I got for today guys. Have a Happy Halloween and as always... more to come soon!
-KSC

4 comments:

  1. Could you please do Little Audrey, Little Dot, Little Lotta, Gloria Glad, and other Harvey Comics girls showing their feet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks like an old lady in this art style.

    I hate that they make a lot lighthearted franchises dark nowadays, like the live action Teen Titans.
    It worked for some, but I'm not sure if it'll work with Sabrina, but I'll watch it tomorrow and give it a chance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Artwork of this series is Mid-range for me. Not my favorite artwork but not the worst I've seen in comics. It is definitely has a distinctive style. Sort of a Gothic and pulp mix that seems to work for this series.

      Heh heh I know what you mean about the new Titans series being dark. They went in the complete opposite direction of Teen Titans Go. I finished watching part of the Netflix Sabrina series today. It wasn't bad but it definitely gets very dark and grim. It is a little jolting to see since I'm used to the sitcom and cartoon versions of her.

      Delete