Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Thursday, October 18, 2018

Favorite Pokemon Movie Girls

Out of the Pokemon movies that you know, whose feet do you want to fantasize, worship, or play with? The last Pokemon movie I saw was Zoroak: Master of Illusions in 2011. Here are some of my favorites from the movies I saw as a kid to all the way through high school:

10. Melody (2000: The Power of One)
9. Diana (4Ever)
8. Kidd Summers (Lucario and the Mystery of Mew)
7. Queen Ilene (Lucario and the Mystery of Mew)
6. Lizabeth (Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea)
5. Alice (The Rise of Darkrai)
4. Rowena (Zoroark: Master of Illusions)

The last three I found the be the ones I don't remember that much or they caught my eyes from the appearance and personality.
3. Verity (Pokemon: I Choose You)
2. Largo (Pokemon: The Power of Us)
1. Lisa (Pokemon: The Power of Us)

21 comments:

  1. I haven't really watched any of the Pokemon movies but nice set of Pokemon girls. I like all of them. Queen Ilene looks particularly attractive as does Alice and Lisa. I guess I like blondes. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know... I just find them cute. ^_^

      Delete
    2. You only know the TV series and games?

      Delete
    3. Yeah... now that I think about it, I vague remember watching a few of the earlier. It's been a very long time though.

      Delete
    4. Should I do one list from the TV series?

      Delete
    5. I'll have it up in the near future.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I told you, this is from the movies, not tv series.

      Delete
  3. I mean they're kids, so I don't wanna worship any of then

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He thinks it's a pedophile thing even though they're not real people.

      Delete
    2. Some people still see characters as real people.

      Delete
    3. I don't know why. If it's cratoon or anime it's a fictional character. and if it was based on a real person they are probably old.

      Delete
    4. I mean i don't know for sure but maybe.

      Delete
    5. So can I still love anime girls?

      Delete
    6. Yda, I'm pretty sure that Kidd Summers, Ilene, and especially Rowena are not kids.

      Delete
    7. I know. More teenagers or adults.

      Delete
  4. Ah, you were way ahead of Lisa's actions in the movie.

    ReplyDelete