Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Sailor Moon (1992 Version): Ami Mizuno

Next up is the brains of the Sailor Guardians, Ami Mizuno, a.k.a. Sailor Mercury. Episode 20 is the only time she was barefoot in the first season, if I missed any foot scenes of her in this season, let me know in the comments below. Also, I found some actual artwork drawn by franchise creator, Naoko Takeuchi, where Ami was barefoot. In fact, according the Animated Foot Scene Wiki, Takeuchi originally wanted to make the main Sailor Guardians more barefoot, but scrapped the idea at the very last minute.
Yesterday, I did said that I will explain more on this Sailor Moon Week, first off, I wanted to bring in more characters from the series to this blog, second, the reason why I called this my "Sailor Moon Week" is because I wanted to find newer material of the series and post them for the workweek (Monday to Friday) one set of girls per week next month and December leading to my Christmas stuff with Hyperdimension Neptunia.

15 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I would not mind having her as an tutor for my troubled assignments in college. Seriously, would you ask her for help?

      Delete
    2. Sure. She is really smart and cute too. Could probably learn a lot from her.

      Delete
    3. Yeah, she has a habit of studying for exams and other tests.

      Delete
  2. There's a good reason why Sailor Mercury is very popular.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Ami! She always has been and always will be my favorite Sailor Senshi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta to admit, kinda wish that Naoko follow through with her idea to make the Sailor Scouts go barefoot.

    ReplyDelete