Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Thursday, October 25, 2018

Personal Question from Custom

Do you hate girls and women in general like do you hate female protagonists in any series? Not just in anime, cartoons, manga, comics, etc. but in real life as well. I am not saying I despise women in general but I want to see if any of you guys have an misogyny towards girls and women everywhere. Like do you hate it when girls are main characters instead of boys not matter who it is? I know this is not foot related stuff.

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see. I was wondering did you had suffered from being bullied by girls in real life.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. I like female characters more than male characters so I don’t personally hate female protagonists at all. Females in anime from my point of view have a lot more characteristics and little quips to offer than males do. They have much more flexibility than males do anyways. Just my opinion opinion tho. It’s fine if it’s not foot related it’s actually a good question to ask.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Brandon. Do you want us to continue chatting on Gmail?

      Delete
  3. I like female protagonists a lot. ^_^ They are easier on the eyes and there are a lot of great female characters. What I don't like is when they make the male characters around them look inept in order to make a female character stand out if that is what you are asking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What you're saying you like female protagonists when they don't always babysit the main male losers like any harem, right?

      Delete
    2. I hated when the male hero gets outclassed by the main heroine like being mistreated just because she is your superior.

      Delete