Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Thursday, October 11, 2018

Morgiana Overload (Finale)

To truly finish off this tribute, I picked out some pictures of her in the manga from Animated Feet Wiki along with some of my favorite pictures and images. This is my way of finishing up with Morgiana and this month too. Think of this as a bonus outside of the five-part tribute I did. My personal thoughts will be at the end of this post, so if you want, check that out.
Manga
This one is one of two my favorites.
This one is my other favorite.
Cool Artwork
Some of My Favorite Fan Art
Drawn by Fami Yellow Skies.
Drawn by Choukoukou no Diaosi.
Drawn by Hachimikkusu.
Drawn by Onaramaru.
Here are some GIFs I wanted to know...
Last but not least, this:
Personally, I regret not adding in Morgiana in my Top 10 Waifus back in August because I didn't have any more options and she should have an Honorable Mention of that list since she is cool and an lovely barefooter. Anyway, my future plans are adding in more magical girls to this blog, starting with redoing Sailor Moon girls from the original anime since I had finished the first two seasons already and taking a break before diving into S and SuperS next month and December because of the fall anime season got started and I am watching Sword Art Online: Alicization, Release the Spyce, and SSSS.Gridman. If you want to more of Morgiana, check out Heretichero's post on her in the first season of Magi. As for other things, I will have to think about that, so see you soon!

12 comments:

  1. Well done Custom. ^_^ Once again a really epic series of posts. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must really like Morigana Custom. And it's amazing how she's always barefoot, and her feet never get dirty. Layne would like it if they did get dirty though. Either way, nice way to wrap her up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I really do love Morgiana. She sometimes do have dirty feet and Layne love dirty filthy feet from girls. I wonder why Layne wants that.

      Delete
    2. Dan, I'm pretty sure they only don't show the dirt on her feet because they're lazy. They actually showed them dirty several times, but they stopped for some reason.

      Delete
    3. Layne, is the lack of dirty female feet a huge disappointment to you?

      Delete
    4. Why does dirty female feet is that good?

      Delete
    5. Because I think it's adorable!

      Delete
    6. Yeah, you're right Layne. It would take more time to draw all that filth. If Disney did it for Rapunzel in Tangled, her feet would probably be completely black by the end of the movie. BTW Layne, I bet you really enjoyed in My Neighbor Totoro how filthy Satsuki and Mei's feet got from all the soot sprites. Now that's the dirtiest feet I've seen animation-wise.

      Delete
    7. I got to check that movie out, Dan. I might do a post of Satsuki and Mei.

      Delete