Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Saturday, October 20, 2018

Devil May Cry Foot Festival

Keeping the Capcom train going, this foot festival is about Devil May Cry girls, with the upcoming Devil May Cry 5 on the horizon, it's time to show what the girls can do with their feet while fighting demons as we fetishists worship them in our way. Pick a game, pick a girl, and tell how would you worship their feet.


Devil May Cry

Devil May Cry 2

Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening

Devil May Cry 4

DmC: Devil May Cry

15 comments:

  1. I only got a chance to play the first 3 games of the series. The original was my favorite. :-) My favorite woman in the series is easily Trish. I dreamed a lot about worshiping her feet while playing that game series. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've played almost all devil may cry games. Devil may cry Dante's Awakening is my favorite one but never going to play the DMC one that one looks like it sucks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mean, the 2013 reboot of DMC.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Yes that one the it looks it sucks and it's backwards.
      Devil may cry 1,2,3,4, are fun. I hope Devil may cry 5 is good.

      Delete
    4. DMC 2013 and Devil May Cry 2 are the bad ones.

      Delete
    5. Devil may cry 2 wasn't that bad.

      Delete
    6. A lot of people said that it was awful.

      Delete
    7. It was fun for me i've even bet the game on both sides.

      Delete
  3. My favorite girl is Patty Lowell from the anime!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's a little girl Dante looks after in the anime,

      Delete
    2. Is it because you are happy for more little girl's dirty feet?

      Delete