Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Sunday, June 1, 2008

Poll of the Month Results

My first ever poll of the month has finally come to an end. Here are the results...

Well...it's clear that each of these DC women have their share of fans willing to to give their feet some personal attention. Though it was a very close race, it appears Supergirl managed to fly to the top spot in this poll with 14 votes. Not far behind her in popularity, Catwoman and Wonder Woman both walked off with a hefty 13 votes each. Poison Ivy, Batgirl, Huntress and Black Canary each made the scoreboard with 10, 7, 4 and 3 votes respectively.

I just want to give a huge thank you to everyone who participated in the poll. I really enjoyed seeing what people's opinions were and I'll try to make sure to feature the top three girls more often in my writing and bonuses. I hope you guys had fun voting as well and that you'll vote in the next poll (which should be posted later tonight around 10pm) too.

Thanks again everyone!!!
-KSC

No comments:

Post a Comment