Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Custom Images and a Question

Special post today... A group of custom images sent in by Dan allowing us some view of some popular character's feet. Dan has helped with many of the tributes featured on the site in the past. This post showcases some of his favorite characters. :-)

First up is Haruka from Noein. ^_^
Nayuta Moriyama from Shingu
Sora Takenouchi from Digimon Adventure
Hime Utsumiya from Brain Powerd (A series Directed and Created by Gundam Creator Yoshiyuki Tomino)
Erika Amazaki from Medabots
Sara Goodman (aka Sora Yamato) from Flint the Time Detective
Tamao Tamamura (aka Tamara) from Shaman King
 Frances from Sonic X

Dan also wanted me to pose a question to you guys. We know you guys like barefoot women but do you prefer them to be barefoot in long pants (trousers, jeans, etc) or short, dresses or skirts? Basically which is sexier a barefoot girl covered legs or exposed legs. Which do you think is the sexier set of clothing?

Please feel  free to share your opinions. I know that some of you are shy so to help you out with this I created a poll for you guys to vote in but if you can let us know what you think and why in a comment below as well.


Ok Everyone... That's all for now. Have a great day and as always... more to come soon. :-D
-KSC

54 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JC, that's to far no need to say retarded.

      Delete
    2. Be nice JC. These pictures were graciously sent in.

      Delete
  2. I’m not gonna be overly critical but it’s the same pair of feet copied and pasted on a different character

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gumball. I've tried to make custom pics before with Honey Lemon but they proved incredibly tricky. I think Dan did a really good job. I think the long pants helps with these making a smooth transition to feet.

      Delete
  3. I don't know which one is better. Also how can you do these posts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For me I prefer short pants because I'm a leg fan too. I like seeing characters in their regular outfits though so if a girl normally wears long pants and has their boots or shoes off in a picture... that is super hot for me.

      Delete
    2. As for how to do these posts... are you asking about how to make a poll?

      Delete
    3. Yes, I'm asking you how can I make a poll and posted it here.

      Delete
    4. Both of these choices has their own ways to be attractive.

      Delete
    5. For the poll... you would need to create a poll daddy account, make a poll and past the javascript for the poll into the post.

      Yes. ^_^

      Delete
  4. At least it didn't put emphasis on soles. Now THAT would kill my boner....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Long pants, find a woman covered but exposed barefeet is really hot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You want both choices, KSC. To you, it doesn't matter.

      Delete
    2. Ain't it the truth. And I bet their soles are really ticklish. Sarah's are extremely ticklish as told in a fanfic by someone on Deviantart. Sadly, it's unfinished though.

      Delete
    3. Yeah both options have advantages Custom. ^_^

      Nice! It's cool that there's a tickling fanfic for her Dan. :-)

      Delete
    4. What body part of an girl you mostly focus on?

      Delete
    5. I think you know the answer to that. :-D

      Delete
  6. Both are good for me, long pants we're able to focus on the girls' cute feet, with shorts we get the whole package.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) I can see advantages in both as well.

      Delete
    2. Then what is the point of all of this if both choices are good to you, KSC?

      Delete
    3. While I like like both options. I do have a preference between the two. ^_^

      Delete
    4. What do you mean by preference?

      Delete
    5. I like one choice slightly more than the other one. ^_^

      Delete
    6. The shorts option because of getting to see their legs. :-)

      Delete