Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Thursday, August 23, 2018

Honorable Mention: Morgiana (Part 3)

Here is Part 3 of the Honorable Mention of Morgiana in Magi, this part covers an earlier fight scene in Episode 6 of the first season. I know this is repetitive but I want to make sure that Morgiana gets her moment to shine on this blog. She's truly a foot fetishist's wet dream including my own fantasies with so many foot shots of her.
Since this episode is Morgiana focused, prepare for more of her in this episode alone in the next part.

26 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I apologize for getting more on Morgiana.

      Delete
    2. So this is new material of her, right?

      Delete
    3. I think so. ^_^ Looks new to me as far as I can tell.

      Delete
    4. I see. I am satisfied with the amount of foot material she brought to us fetishists. It seems like I pushed myself too hard on Morgiana.

      Delete
    5. It feels like I pushed myself too hard on Morgiana.

      Delete
    6. You did manage to get a lot of material for her. ^_^ I definitely like this series a lot though. ^_^

      Delete
    7. So take my time with more on Morgiana?

      Delete
    8. So take my time with more on Morgiana?

      Delete
    9. Do you still believe Morgiana has soft feet even not wearing shoes at all?

      Delete
    10. Do you still believe Morgiana has soft feet even not wearing shoes at all?

      Delete
  2. Always enjoy some Morgiana goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cant help but love a barefooter butt kicker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy it while it lasts because there is more to come.

      Delete
  4. Morgiana is certainly a fine girl, and not just because she's an attractive barefooter, either. 8D

    ReplyDelete