Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Sunday, August 19, 2018

One Piece Treasure Cruise: Gorgon sisters Hancock, Sandersonia and Marigold

I got One piece Treasure Cruise and there was an event with Boa Hancock and her sisters from their flashback. After replaying the event I got all three of them. Here they are.
The event concluded a couple days ago. Glad I got all of them. The special attack is so cool. Since they were weren't seen barefoot in the anime. Nice addition. Hope you guys like it.

12 comments:

  1. They look nice even though I am not into mobile gaming at all. I bet anyone who is into mobile games would like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow... great. ^_^ Congrats on getting them Richfeet. Boa looks really Sexy. :-D Thanks for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you ever play mobile games? I sure don't. I'm waiting until you reject something.

      Delete
    2. I have but only on occasion because the battery life of my phone isn't that good... I've played a little bit of Angry birds and I used to play Line Ranger a lot.

      Delete
    3. What kind of phone do you have?

      Delete