Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Friday, August 17, 2018

Rain Mikamura (Figure)

Just a quite one for today. While I setting up Rain's tribute over the weekend. I came across a model of her wearing a sexy purple swimsuit. It took me awhile to look this model up. Pictures of it are hard to find even by googling her name in Japanese so I wasn't able to get too many of them. These are the ones I was able to find though...

(Various webfinds of the figure )

Model Specs: 
Size: 1/5 scale 23cm
Manufacturer: Mersa
Material: Resin

This model is incredibly rare. It is released in 2014-2015 as an exhibition model in extremely limited quantities. It is out of stock and no longer being made. The only place that it seem available is through auctions.  This model set is a garage kit which means that the model is put together from separate pieces.  I'm not sure if the kit was sold pre-painted or not. The ones selling at auction seem to be already been assembled and painted beforehand. 

Rain really looks incredibly sexy in this purple swimsuit. I really wish I could find more pictures of her wearing it. ^_^

Ok everyone that is all for today. Have a great weekend and as always more to come soon. 
-KSC

9 comments:

  1. Looks nice. I wonder how long are you going to do this figure posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Custom. :-) Hoping to keep them up for the remainder of the year. Something to look forward too every Friday. :-D

      Delete
    2. Like something to start the weekends?

      Delete
    3. I see. Looking forward more each Friday for the rest of the year.

      Delete
  2. Looks amazing, the 3rd pic looks like it's life sized.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris. ^_^ Yeah the 3rd pic gives off a nice illusion making it appear bigger than it is. I wish they made a life size model as detailed as that.

      Delete