Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Monday, August 6, 2018

Favorite Foot Pictures

Please show your favorite foot pictures and your reasons why you love those pictures. I had a few pictures in mind, so if you know any of these series where they came from, let me know. The reason why I made this post is because I was very bored and wanted to have a little fun in the sun.
Gamers!

Dimension W

Classroom of the Elite

Garden of Words

Pokemon the Movie: The Power of Us

FLCL Progressive

And lastly... Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans

10 comments:

  1. Nice choices of favorite scenes Custom. My favorite foot scenes are in the Anime Feet banner above. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please let me know if you have any foot pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GumballW, do you like these pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love to see Rarity in Rollercoaster of Friendship

    ReplyDelete
  5. KingsSideCastle, have you ever been disappointed with any posts on this blog? There is a limit to your interests.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-D It is hard to be disappointed when there are so many excellent posts.

      Delete