Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Pan de Peace: Yuu Aizawa

Ok the next Pan de Peace girl up is Yuu Aizawa. I think that Yuu is probably my favorite of the Pan de Peace characters. (Maybe the glasses) Sadly foot scenes involving her proved to be the rarest of any of the girls but we do get a couple of glimpses of them. ^_^
(These are from Pan de Peace episodes 11, 12 and 13. Once again a Huge Thank you to Noah for recommending this series. ^_^)

Yuu is a girl who Minami meets on her first day of school. Minami noticed Yuu had a bread keychain on her bookbag which caught her attention. Yuu become Minami's first friend. Personality wise Yuu is very shy. She loves drawing but doesn't like to show off her work being a little insecure about it. Her favorite type of bread is Curry Bread.

Pan de Peace is one of those anime that makes you hungry while you are watching it. One of the episodes had Yuu order Curry Bread from the school cafeteria. I like Curry a lot and I really wanted to try that pastry when Yuu ordered it. ^_^; 

Ok everyone... still more Pan de Peace to come. :-)
-KSC

19 comments:

  1. Food themed anime makes me hungry. Don't watch something like this on a empty stomach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, KSC, do you still go to school or to your job?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too bad I have no job to take.

      Delete
    2. All right. Going to clean up the comments in this post too now that it is sorted out. :-)

      Delete
    3. Is it okay for me to make my top 10 least hate it characters.

      Delete
    4. Please don't because I know Cana and Boa will be on that list and that will start another fight too.

      Delete
    5. KSC I can be a nice person but people on here make it so difficult on here for me.

      Delete
  3. Is that why the approval filter was turned back on for comments?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I have to say that Yuu is a real cutie and that is one sexy red bikini she is wearing.

    ReplyDelete