Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Saturday, August 4, 2018

Hunter × Hunter (1999): Menchi

Coupled with Menchi's sensitive and highly selective sense of taste and culinary skills is a physically fit body that enables her to carry out the search of unique foods and culinary experiences, many times in dangerous places. She ties the back of her hair into 5 top knots and wears a bikini top with a mesh shirt worn over it, alongside daisy duke denim shorts. In the 1999 anime, she has a pair of chef's knives that are sheathed behind her waist.











17 comments:

  1. Her feet is so beautiful. Especially without her heelgear on. ^w^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so hot!! Great post Gumball. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you seen this anime? I sure have. Trust me, Hunter x Hunter is a keeper.

      Delete
  3. This is why hunter x hunter 2011 version annoys me. Accurate to the manga my foot. Great post man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss watching this, would've been interesting to see how the Chimera Ant arc would be animated, but I'm glad 2011 version took over.

    Much prefer this version over Menchi her 2011 look, pink hair and blue eyes suits her best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder why they did that why did they change it in the 1999 she takes off her shoes but in a 2011 she doesn't.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was pretty stupid on their part to change it. I can deal with the change of her hair color.

      Delete
  6. I watched the entire Hunter X Hunter (2011) series on Crunchyroll, and the Chimera Ant arc really ruined it for me, it no longer belongs on my top 10 favorite anime shows. I still think it's good, but Hunter X Hunter won't have the same interest I once had for it.

    ReplyDelete