Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Friday, August 24, 2018

Sailor Moon Crystal (Season 3): Usagi Tsukino (Part 2)

Here is the second part of Season 3 of Crystal on Usagi. In contrast of the first two seasons, I freaking love the new transformation sequences in this season because they look more old-school if faster, the first two seasons had CGI during the transformations which personally didn't like much due to how stiff and slow they were. While I was watching this season, I was hooked with the animation and female character design even though it still reminds me of DokiDoki! Precure or Glitter Force Doki Doki in the dub.

12 comments:

  1. Nice Custom. Always love Sailor Moon. :-D Yeah the transformation scenes in this show are awesome. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The transformation scenes from this season are so much better than the previous ones. I mean, Serena has such lovely feet and legs.

      Delete
    2. what happened with the images of chibiusa of sailor moon crystal?

      Delete
    3. Tachi, I am working on that since she didn't have that much barefoot scenes in Crystal, mostly socked feet.

      Delete
    4. KSC, are you familiar with this reboot?

      Delete
    5. Familiar in the sense that I know the reboot exist but I only watched the first episode of this series.

      Delete
    6. That's it? Why did you stop there?

      Delete
    7. Why didn't you watch the rest of this reboot, KingsSideCastle?

      Delete
    8. I didn't get the chance ... too many other animes to see that I wanted to get to first. Having watched the original Sailor Moon anime as well as Sailor Moon live. This would be my third time going through the same basic storyline. I still want to be able to finish it one day though. ^_^

      Delete
    9. Ok. This is one anime I really want to see to the very end before I die.

      Delete
    10. Of course because I really want to get back to it but I just can't due to the massive pile of anime I had to finish. I'm sad.

      Delete