Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Hunter x Hunter 1999 and 2011 Leroute

Leroute is a young woman with a short stature who is also a prisoner in Trick Tower. In the manga and 1999 anime, she was a psychologist who manipulated her patients (as well as her own parents) into committing suicide; in the 2011 version, her crimes are changed to illegal gambling and trafficking of endangered species. Like all the Trick Tower inmates, she is barefooted in her appearance.





1999 version













2011 version


11 comments:

  1. Great side by side comparison Dean. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had already done the 2011 version of Leroute.

      Delete
    2. Oh I missed the scheduled post. ^_^;

      Dean once again please be extra careful to check the drafts and scheduled posts beforehand.

      Anyway seems like there's enough there to convert to a follow up post Custom. ^_^

      Regardless... nice tributes guys. ^_^

      Delete
    3. I had seen the 1999 version of Hunter x Hunter.

      Delete
    4. I did check and I didn't see it.

      Delete
    5. I had in planned for this month.

      Delete
    6. KSC, how many times do you see duplicated posts?

      Delete
    7. I happens now and then. Sometimes by accident, other times people are updating older posts.

      Delete
  2. KingsSideCastle, I had this girl in mind while I was watching both versions of HxH. Some of the pictures I got had better quality.

    ReplyDelete