Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Sunday, August 26, 2018

Sword Art Online Foot Festival

To end the month of August, I will hosting yet another foot festival but inside the virtual world of Sword Art Online. Again, the same rules still apply: pick an installment, pick a girl within that installment, and tell your ways of foot worship towards those girls in the series.

Games

Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment

Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment

Sword Art Online: Code Register

Sword Art Online: Lost Song

Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization

Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet

Anime

Sword Art Online/SAO II/SAO III:Alicization

Sword Art Online Alternative: GGO

Sword Art Online The Movie: Ordinal Scale 

15 comments:

  1. This is another series that I haven't played the games or watched yet so my knowledge is incredibly limited. I probably would go with Asuna because she is really hot. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it me or you missed out on a lot of series? I mean, I feel like nobody had ever read or seen them.

      Delete
    2. Yeah my watch list is through the roof. This anime is on it too. Hope to be able to see it one day.

      Delete
    3. Well, I had caught up with the anime and waiting for Season 3 this fall. Do you know .hack?

      Delete
    4. Oh, good because I know very little of it.

      Delete