Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Gakuen Sekuen Muryou: Setsuna 2

Muryou's older sister. She's a college student who lives in Tokyo, but she often comes to Lady Momoe's home to visit Muryou. In fact, it's become a trademark of hers to stop by with all sorts of sweets from various parts of Japan. She's got a cheerful disposition, and sometimes seems a bit scatterbrained. But like a lot of people in Hajime's life, there's more to her meets the eye… Setsuna has a lot of hidden qualities, but one thing's for certain - she's very good at looking after people. First post here.


























15 comments:

  1. Yo Custom, How's Heidi of the alps coming along, she must have a lot of feet shots to cap 😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not to be rude, but that question was for him, sorry Gumball ☺

      Delete
    2. Yeah but I assumed you thought Custom post this

      Delete
    3. Master Sam, I am still had other posts waiting to be completed, you're just going have to wait a little longer.

      Delete
    4. Ok it'll be worth the wait in the end 😃

      Delete
  2. Another good post! I have a few more of her coming soon so keep on the lookout for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks also can you please talk to Erich Scheidle because for some reason he thinks I’m a racist because I said black girl feet weren’t my thing back in my Waifu list

      Delete
    2. Seems like he took the comments out of context. Yeah I'll try to clear it up.

      Delete
    3. No Custom he was upset because I wasn’t into black feet, and King thank you

      Delete
    4. Oh, I'm sorry, GumballW. Do you still like feet regardless of softness?

      Delete
    5. Holy cow. Is this really an argument to have here? O.0 a fetish board devoted to feet and ANYONE wants to call someone out for what they perceive as a strange thought.

      Seems like the pot calling the kettle black.

      Cant we all..and I mean all...get along?

      Delete