Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Friday, August 10, 2018

Octopath Traveler: Primrose Alezhard

She's one of the eight protagonists who is on a quest to avenge her father's death after he was killed by Helgenish, the master of the dancers with a sinister look. Before the murder 10 years prior, she was a member of the once proud house of Azelhart and an lovely dancer who worked in Sunshade and during that time, she had no idea what to do and simply cowered in fear as she watched the events transpire. During battle, she is an enhancer, and has access to various buffing skills with her primary Dancer job, but the downside is that they only target one ally at a time. Like Ophilia, she can request the assistance of townspeople she has previously allured and her weapons are a pair of daggers and she can control dark elemental magic.

Some of these pictures like the first one are from the game's Wiki page. As for the game itself, the story is about these eight heroes who have their own missions and routes to go through, each of them had different Path Ability, which is an skill they can use to interact with non-player characters that are divided into two categories: Noble, the ability's effectiveness dependent by the character's level or amount of in-game currency, and Rogue, which has a risk of its user losing credibility upon other non-playable characters. Gameplay-wise during fights, it is turn-based like the old-school Super Famicon/Super Nintendo RPGs like Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VI.

Primrose caught my interest out of the eight heroes because of her backstory and appearance, in some ways, I feel sorry for her since she lost not only her father but her home too. I would have like to cheer her up or to watch her dance gracefully barefoot.

This is an modern RPG with an classic old-school style and gameplay developed by the producers behind the Bravely Default series with some help from Square Enix and Acquire.

I hope that you guys would enjoy this game if you have an Switch because it was a bit of a breath of fresh air from the fatigue of countless action modern RPGs. In fact, even though I'm not really an RPG fan, I still enjoy the playthroughs of this game despite the the lack of interaction between the travelers outside of the main story since none of the eight traveled together in a group.

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Pokémon mostly, but i mainly enjoy fighting games like Injustice or Smash

      Delete
    2. Well, you're in luck if you have a Switch, Ultimate just had a Nintendo Direct two days ago with a lengthy amount of stuff.

      Delete
    3. I know all of that and I do, when it comes out I’ll try to get some Zelda pics

      Delete
    4. I see. From Breath of the Wild, right?

      Delete
    5. I see. Did you played all of the Smash games including the 3DS one?

      Delete
  2. Oh wow... it looks good. She is hot. ^_^ It is times like this I wish I had a Nintendo Switch. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, since Super Smash Bros. Ultimate will be the biggest Smash Bros. game in the series and it is coming out December 7th of this year, I really want a Switch.

      Delete
  3. I heard she attracts both gender because of her beauty, and I can see why.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I swear to god if they don’t put sora in this one I’m kicking the creators ass

    ReplyDelete