Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Final Frontier of Blogging

Well…The Championship poll is over but I’m afraid the results will have to remain a secret for now. (Although, I’m sure a lot of you can guess who the winner was ^_^)

Instead, I would like to take this time to make an important announcement regarding the future of this blog. Due to my growing frustration with anime girls who refuse to give us good foot scenes (Yeah you Lunamaria and Flannery *growl*) and some advice from my psychiatrist. I decided to stop posting Anime feet and instead focus on my true love…STAR TREK FEET!!!

Yup from now on…this site will be dedicated to the gorgeous women of the future. With that in mind...all I can say is set engines to warp 9.2 and engage!!!!
-KSC

11 comments:

  1. Gotta have me some Romulan feet...

    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-D Romulans definitely rock Sole Keeper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. O_O Thanks very much for all these awesome pictures Fox. I really enjoyed them a lot. :-D

    I also have a great new Star Trek site to check out.

    Live Long and Prosper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cmon KSC its april 1st... but still a funny joke lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guess? Come on, we all know Sakura won the poll. *rolls eyes*

    Anyway, I have two things I wish to say. One, I voted on your poll. And two, my right leg is broken.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you're April fooling me Kyle cause if you really broke your leg I'd be very sorry to here that. :-/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, it was an April Fool's joke.

    ReplyDelete