Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Sunday, November 11, 2018

Answers to the Fairy Tail game and DOA custom images

It's now time to reveal the answers to my Fairy Tail guessing game. While I wish more bloggers had played, I'm still glad the images were well received. All right, congratulations to KSC, you were right! Wendy was the winner of the triathlon. Lucy was 2nd, Mavis was 3rd, and Erza was last. I thank KSC and Custom for trying it out. And, as an added treat today, 2 custom images of Hitomi from the Dead or Alive series. When I saw her in jeans, I couldn't resist giving her my treatment. As always, comment below, and Happy Veterans Day to all who serve!




18 comments:

  1. Oh very cool Dan. I wasn't 100% sure I had gotten them right when I made my guess. It was a very challenging problem. :-D Nice Dead or Alive pictures as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made a guessing game too but no one even try it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But he didn't continue.
      And it's gone now I was going to send the review with the talents were.

      Delete
    2. Oh I was going to take a second guess but it got deleted before I could. I would have been very cool to see what their talents were.

      Delete
    3. If you do another one Dean, I'll be sure to give it a try.

      Delete
    4. KSC, it wasn't deleted it was it was put back and drafts.
      Thanks Dan I can post it back again.

      Delete