Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Wake Up, Girls!: Mayu Shimada

A first-year high school girl unrivaled in her talent for singing and dancing. Originally the first Center Girl for the I-1 Club, various circumstances caused her to quit and leave for Sendai, where she was eventually found by Matsuda and unsuccessfully scouted for the Wake Up Girls! project. She eventually joins the idol group, realizing that she loved singing and dancing to the point where she couldn't give them up no matter what and that she wanted to try to find happiness, at least for herself.


















23 comments:

  1. Ah, so she's the main character. Very nice. I wonder if there are any more scenes of her?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That happened to me a couple times too. But as long as it's on the blog, I'm fine with it. BTW, those outfits Mayu wears are both pjs, right?

      Delete
    2. Really it's been happening to you too

      Delete
    3. And her seiyuu is named Mayu as well. I love namesake seiyuu, just like Sakura Kinomoto and Haruka Kaminogi have them too. I hope you do a post for Airi too, if she has any scenes.

      Delete
    4. I was planning on doing all of those but the rest of the girls don't really have that many scenes

      Delete
    5. Oh I see. And OMG, all seven of the girls have namesake seiyuu! They must have created the characters based on the actresses they recruited. Doing it the other way around would have been near impossible.

      Delete
    6. I see. Do you mind idol or band anime like this one?

      Delete
    7. @Custom, I actually own one. Chance Pop Session. Great story, no good feet scenes in it though.

      Delete
    8. I see. I had seen plenty of idol and band anime in the past.

      Delete
    9. Same here even though I don't care much on their music.

      Delete
    10. What's with the music draft you made?

      Delete
    11. You don't remember you made that draft did you get rid of that draft I remember seeing a draft with your name all around it fan music.

      Delete
    12. I did made that because it is an music series.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete