Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Thursday, November 8, 2018

Fairy Tail: Mavis Vermilion close-up shots

A quick post today. These are several close-up shots of the feet of the Fairy Tail barefoot beauty, Mavis Vermilion. When she was young, Mavis was forced to give back her only pair of shoes by her cruel and abusive master. After his death and becoming free, despite being able to wear shoes again, Mavis has remained barefoot ever since as she got accustomed to it, and she feels more comfortable. She was even quoted saying "I love going barefoot." So enjoy these images. And don't forget, I'm a couple of days from revealing the answers to my Fairy Tail guessing game, so give it a try by going here. Other previous posts for Mavis from KSC and Flynn Mars can be seen hereherehere, and here.




Mavis's right foot

Mavis's left foot







25 comments:

  1. She has lovely feet fantastic post Dan can you help me with some pictures of happy sugar Life to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m not starting a fight but I’m reminding you I did them first

      Delete
    2. Never heard of that one, but I did find some images for 3 of the girls from that series here: https://animefeet.wikia.com/wiki/Happy_Sugar_Life

      Delete
    3. Please guys, no more fights on my posts or anyone's posts. It'll just get deleted anyway.

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    5. I was going to post Mavis myself in different parts.

      Delete
    6. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    7. Thanks for the help on happy sugar Life I finally get it done and my update won't be for nothing.

      Delete
    8. No problem Dean. It's really weird, because you don't usually associate the horror genre with a title like Happy Sugar Life. But then again, what do I know?

      Delete
    9. And I made the draft in this year 8/24/18 but i updated it because got some new pictures for it and didn't know that the date would change and that's the truth so now I'm stuck doing the aunt.

      Delete
    10. Yeah, and according to her bio, she is mentally unstable, insane, and a masochist. Nothing like the cute Mavis of course. Oh and Custom, be sure to try out my Fairy Tail guessing game before I reveal the answers in a day or two.

      Delete
  2. Awesome... Mavis is really cute and has some great scenes. Nice post Dan. :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I told you before that I would be handling Mavis for you.

      Delete
    2. Cool...there's a lot. I think there is enough to do several more tributes for her.

      Delete
    3. I know, but I have a feeling that would be a brutal challenge. Had you been challenged by the amount of feet a girl shown on screen?

      Delete
    4. Yes. It happens when there is a character that goes barefoot a lot.

      Delete