Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Saturday, November 3, 2018

Street Fighter Foot Festival

It's November and an new day at the weekly Foot Festival series, but this time around, it's fighting game month on the girls. Let us start off this month with some Street Fighter, this is one Capcom series I have yet to own any of the games despite I know quite a bit of it. Some of my favorite girls like Cammy and Chun-Li are invited to the Foot Festival. As usual, the same rules apply.

Street Fighter

Street Fighter II (all of the different revisions)

Street Fighter Alpha series

Street Fighter EX series

Street Fighter III/2nd Impact/3rd Strike

Street Fighter IV (Super SFIV/Arcade Edition)

Street Fighter V (Arcade Edition)   

28 comments:

  1. Street Fighter II is the classic game for me. My favorite Street Fighter girl is Cammy but I love the other women in the series as well such as Chun Li, Rose, Rainbow Mika, Elena, Juri and Ibuki.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You realize I'm upset with you and I see you didn't send a message back.

      Delete
    2. I thought I sent the last message to you. Let me resend my last response.

      Delete
    3. I do like Chun-Li and Cammy. To me Street Fighter II is like the Dragon Ball Z of fighting games, like the one that really changed everything.

      Delete
    4. Dean, if you provide me with your e-mail, I can send you images and stuff I find or make personally before if/when I post it. I already have the e-mail addresses of KSC, Custom, and Match.

      Delete
    5. Great, what's the address?

      Delete
    6. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    7. Whoops! Sorry, it looks like I missed it.

      Delete
    8. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Juri Han and Makoto are my favorites

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorites would be Chun-Li, Cammy, Rainbow Mika, Sakura, and Karin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why them? What kind of things do you like to do with their feet?

      Delete
    2. They're just good looking girls. And just seeing their feet is good enough for me.

      Delete
    3. OK. Just admiring feet is good.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Cammy is fabulous. And Gumball, if you provide me your e-mail address, I can send you and some of the other guys on this site images and other fun stuff before I post it. Let me know.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Dan, can you help me with Sekirei pictures and gifs.

      Delete
    4. Sorry, I don't have a gif maker. I never heard of Sekirei, but it looks like a lot of women are in it.

      Delete