Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Custom's Top 5 Video Game Waifus

This is another waifu countdown but only on video game girls, even though it is not as big as my original list but I manage to find at least five girls I love. And no, I will not do a honorable mention in this one. Anyway, let's get started.

5. Kat (Gravity Rush)
While I playing both the original Gravity Rush and the sequel, I initially thought she was cool with her gravity powers, stopping Nevi and dealing with her adventures around Hekseville and beyond. She can only kick enemies with her heels, which her feet is destined for massaging after a long day of fighting. At least, she is friendly and would like to be with her.

Best Foot Pictures
4. Alisa Illinichina Amiella (God Eater)
Even though I had only played a bit of the second main game, Rage Burst, I prefer the anime version of Alisa because of how both cool and beautiful she is, killing Amagami with her God Arc. She somehow got my attention because the way she fights and her hat is like a finishing touch of her design. I can imagine how sweaty her feet are after taking her boots off, regardless though, I want to play with her feet and sweaty toes.  
Best Foot Pictures  
3. Scathach (Fate/Grand Order)
Ever since I first saw that short promo of the 2016 Summer Event for the mobile game, she caught my attention due to her beauty and personality plus she looked so beautiful in her swimsuit. She reminds me of Sailor Pluto due to her being an gatekeeper of the Land of Shadows and her fighting style is a Lancer-type Servant. Her feet really must be sweaty and her purple stockings looked lovely on her, I really wish that I would worship her feet because they looked so cute.  

Best Foot Pictures

Here's a bonus...
2. Pyra/Homura (Xenoblade 2)
During the Nintendo Spotlight of their E3 presentation last year, when I saw this girl in the trailer of the game, I was like to myself "I know that girl, I seen her before", and then I remembered something crazy, I had a vision of the same girl but it occurred after I finished high school in 2010 when I dreamt of my ideal girl: red hair, have an kind-hearted and friendly personality, have a lovely body, can fight so well with a cool blade, and can cook and clean like a housewife. In terms of all of those things I mentioned, Pyra is the closest to my ideal girl of my dreams. It's a real shame that she didn't go barefooted in the game except the bath scene in Chapter 4. I would love to play with her feet and her toes as much I want.

Best Foot Pictures (I had one more but it was a bit risque for this blog) 
1. Noel Vermillion (BlazBlue)
For the longest time, Noel was my main video game crush because of how easy I can control her during each game since she was one of my favorite characters to play as during a match. An friend of mine got me into this series back in early 2011. As for her backstory, she's the Successor of the Azure and an former Lieutenant of the Novus Orbis Librarium (NOL), her dual pistols are Nox Nyctores' Arcus Diabolus: Bolverk and as Mu-12, Lux Sanctus: Murakumo. She is sweet, shy, clumsy, and tends to get worked up over the smallest things like she hates being called flat-chested. In Alter Memory, she wore a cute swimsuit during the hot springs scene in Episode 5 and had such lovely feet. I mean, her feet were pretty beautiful and smooth with no injuries or marks. I wanted to take her boots off and do many things to her feet from smelling, massaging, tickling, sucking on toes, etc.
Best Foot Scenes (The second picture is my favorite)

13 comments:

  1. Nice set of videogame women Custom. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought you skipped this post I did. It doesn't seem like anybody bother commenting on this.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Custom, patience man, it's only been a day, they'll come.

      Delete
  2. Very nice Custom. Kat is my favorite of the bunch. I can see why Keychan likes her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She has a nice figure, and blondes really do have more fun.

      Delete
    2. I also like Yuna and Rikku from Final Fantasy X. Not to mention several girls featured in Dead or Alive Paradise.

      Delete
    3. I had never gotten into Dead or Alive or Final Fantasy.

      Delete
  3. My top 10
    10.Mila Maxwell (Tales of Xillia)
    9.Velvet (Tales of Berseria)
    8.Miuzet (Tales of Xillia)
    7.Chloe Frazer (Uncharted 2)
    6.Sakura (Steet Fighter)
    5.Shaundi ( Saint Row 3&4)
    4.Mileena (Mortal Kombat)
    3.Tina (Dead or Alive)
    2.Alisa Illinichina Amiella
    1. Lili (Tekken)

    Honorable mentions
    Lara Croft (OG Tomb Raider)
    Asha Odekar (Saint Row)
    Hitomi (Dead or Alive)
    Helena Douglas (Dead or Alive)
    Yuri (KOF)
    Leona (KOF)
    Chun Li (KOF)

    ReplyDelete