Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Thursday, November 8, 2018

Sailor Moon R: Chibiusa

She's also known as Rini in the DiC dub of the anime or Small Lady by Sailor Pluto and is one of the main characters of the series debuting in the second arc of the manga and anime as the future daughter of Neo-Queen Serenity and King Endymion. Her real name is the same as her mother's but it was changed to avoid confusion. She is also socially awkward, but she quickly became popular with her classmates and is friendly to the other Sailor Guardians, she often get into fights with Usagi over Mamoru despite being their future daughter. She hates taking care of the house and is afraid of such things like Astraphobia (thunder and lightning) and dentists but loves pudding, pancakes, and drawing. She also had the power of the Sliver Crystal which it became a part of her during her time in the future and can time travel using a Time Key which she stole from Sailor Pluto in order to get to the 20th century for help. This is just on the second season in Episodes 60, 67, and 68.

Episode 60

Episode 67
   

Episode 68

20 comments:

  1. Great post but that one picture is Sailor Mars.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's right, those are Rei's feet right before Chibiusa and the sharks. I look forward to more of her as she has some great shots in Super S.

      Delete
    2. Fine, I'll delete that picture.

      Delete
    3. Remember in the original dub? That whole bed wetting scene was edited out. Poor Usagi.

      Delete
    4. Custom, why are you getting upset i was just telling you.

      Delete
    5. Because I didn't know it was Sailor Mars' feet and not Chibiusa.

      Delete
    6. I and i was just giving yougiving you a heads up.

      Delete
    7. What do you mean? I'm being warned?

      Delete
    8. It just seems to me that you were mad at me because I was saying it was Sailor Mars.

      Delete
    9. No, I wasn't mad about that but I can get irritated at times.

      Delete
    10. Getting irritated for what just because someone is trying to help you by saying that's the wrong character feet?

      Delete
    11. Yes, because it meant that I haven't double checked my post.

      Delete
    12. Well sorry for trying to help 😶

      Delete