Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Monday, November 5, 2018

Black Clover: Noelle Silva Megapost 1

An Update of 2 earlier posts here (1, 2). Noelle Silva is a member of the Black Bull squad. She was inducted to the squad around the same time as Asta. Noelle is the second daughter of the Clover Kingdom's family, House Silva, which is affiliated with royalty and the younger sister of the captain of Silver Eagle Squad. Her family disowned her due to her lack of control over her magic and possibly due to blaming her of the death of her mother, the Steel Princess, after delivering Noelle. She is strongly hinted to be developing feelings for Asta.

































































































4 comments:

  1. Nice. She is a really attractive girl. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate the anime but this girl is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guys... I just spent an hour of my evening deleting angry comments and editing a post as a symbolic gesture to try to make everyone happy. This is how much I want the two of you to get along.

    I know that when you are angry at a person it can be frustrating. It is a lot easier for me to yell at people and ban them but I'm willing to put in the extra work talking to both of you and moderating comments just try to keep everyone together and happy.

    I'll spend hours of my life emailing back and forth to make sure you both are content. All I ask is that you try to make an effort to be nice with one another. Try to make it so that everyone who visits the blog is happy. Please don't give up on that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, they did nothing but fight and argue on these posts. I even told GumballW to have Dean focus on older shows while he deal with the newer stuff.

      Delete