Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Thursday, November 22, 2018

Thanksgiving Foot Festival

For this Foot Festival, I wanted to ask you all this question: What are you thankful for when you love female feet let alone female characters in general? Depending on any series you love or talked a lot about, tell me your thankful impressions on this blog, Anime Feet. For me, I am thankful for discovering this blog when it was still a new thing because I can finally talk freely about my fetish for female feet to you since some of your guys like KingsSideCastle and Layne gave me some advice on stuff like how to maintain a good post to roleplaying different characters, I even thought of creating my own tributes to add in the collection. This blog is like a huge ongoing collection of female feet worth years of hard work. I mean, it started out small then grew to be one of the best places to chat about female feet. I, Custom, want to thank you for your support on Anime Feet. Let us collaborate and continue to do what we do best: Bring in more female feet to the blog and talk about them in the future.

8 comments:

  1. First of all, I'm glad to have met you all and discovered this blog.
    Secondly, what I love about female feet is what they have to offer. When they give a nice, sole shot, or cute toes that excite you, it just makes me sooo happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) Thanks Custom. I am thankful for all my family and friends including several on this blog. Wish you guys all the best. ^_^

    From the fetish angle. I am Thankful for summer where women where shoes showing off their feet or go barefoot entire as well as great barefoot moments involving female characters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just cannot get over that Hinako post GumballW did which I should have done instead.

      Delete
    2. Maybe you can do a post for her too. :-)

      Delete
    3. But how can I? Since I would be repeating GumballW's post.

      Delete
    4. Did he post all the scenes for her?

      Delete
    5. That depends on where he got them from.

      Delete