Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Thursday, November 22, 2018

Isshoni Training: Hinako

Happy Thanksgiving πŸπŸ¦ƒπŸ½ and here’s my feast to you and all my fellow contributors. Hinako used to be a shut-in who just liked eating snacks and watching anime all day in her dark living room until her dream of becoming an anime character comes true! No longer unfit, no longer sloppy-- Hinako is a young, busty and energetic girl who is on a mission to make her fellow otaku hikkikomori get into shape. She likes push-ups, squats, crunches, showering and sleeping, and loves to dream that she is a magical girl. Hinako also enjoys wearing lingerie and school gym outfits (though she does not seem to go to school). If there's anything Hinako loves more than lingerie, anime and exercising, it's sleeping! She appears to be a great advocate of sleep. Huge Shoutout to Noah Cromer for informing me about this anime.









































































































































































14 comments:

  1. love how they focus on her soles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy shit, this is a great post

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute. :-D

    Happy Thanksgiving guys. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still upset that GumballW took over my post of Hinako.

      Delete
    2. Why? Why can you warn GumballW about this post was meant to be my surprise? I don't care what you think about this post, it was mine originally.

      Delete
    3. Didn't I give you the idea for this or was this on your own? I know I gave you a lot of anime.

      Delete
    4. Custom let's talk this over e-mail rather than through the comments.

      :-) It a great anime Noah. Really cool find.

      Delete
    5. KSC: Fine. Noah, it was my plan and I wanted to share it to you since I had drafted this one months ago.

      Delete
  4. Glad to help you guys out by giving you all more feet to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whether it's animated feet, or our friends and family, or whatever, let's all be grateful for what we have. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

    ReplyDelete