Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Sailor Moon S: Usagi Tsukino

Here's more Serena/Usagi from Sailor Moon, her transformation sequence look more beautiful here in S. She has more foot scenes in this season than the previous ones. The episodes here are from 90, 91, 99, 101, 103, 104, 105, 113, and 123. 
Episode 90
Episode 91
Episode 99
Episode 101
Episode 104
I'm breaking this tribute into two parts because there are a lot more to show and I'm not sure if there's an limit to how many pictures and Gifs you can put here. Part 2 will be out on the 30th.

13 comments:

  1. Excellent! That whole scene from Episode 99 is for sure one of Usagi's best scenes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Her soles look amazing and smooth.

      Delete
    2. Mine as well.
      Here's an gif, I'm surprised it's still around. http://78.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lroydsex9Y1qge1e3o1_500.gif

      Delete
  2. Lol, Chibi-Moon just punched her on the foot...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post custom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome. :-D Sailor Moon rocks Custom. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course she rocks, KSC. I would definitely massage her sore feet very carefully to see her relaxed.

      Delete
    2. Usagi will always be a special girl in my heart. I mean, I wouldn't develop my love for anime girls without her or the other Sailor Scouts.

      Delete
    3. What about you? How did you got into anime girls in general?

      Delete