Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Thursday, November 15, 2018

Life Changing Moment

Name one of those moments, foot-related or not in cartoons, video games, or anime that changed your life? One of my life-changing moments was the discovery of Dance Dance Revolution with Extreme 2 on the PlayStation 2 back in 2005 when I thought it would suck and be lame but it wasn't really like that at all due to how the music is and led me to find more rhythm music games like DJMAX, Guitar Hero, Rock Band and beatmania. Another life-changing moment of mine was the time when I found out that Viz was re-dubbing Sailor Moon along with Crystal during my time in college because it was an pretty huge deal for me since I haven't seen or heard of the original Sailor Moon anime for over a decade ever since I was an kid back in the early 2000s.

6 comments:

  1. :-) I think getting my first videogame console was one for me. I was in my teens when it happened. It was a PS1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For me, the PS1 was my second video game system I played, the N64 was my first.

      Delete
    2. In terms of feet, what was your life changing moment?

      Delete
    3. The time when I had my friend... a redhead put her feet in my lap. That was really memorable.

      Delete
    4. Do you know her name? Did you rub them?

      Delete