Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Thursday, June 26, 2008

Black Cat (Bonus)

Felicia Hardy finally receives a tribute to her feet. Rowr!!!











(Most of the these webfinds are the artwork of Joe Jusko (Pics 3, 6, 8 & 9). I believe the signature on the 5th pic says Deidez while the artists behind the rest are a mystery to me)

In addition to her beautiful looks and spicy personality, Felicia got a poll spot because she looks like she could really use a foot rub the most. Her active lifestyle (running around, jumping from rooftop to rooftop, and fighting crime all while wearing hot boots) must really make her feet tired, sweaty and sore by the end of the day. She probably would be delighted and really grateful to anyone that offered her a foot massage.

This bonus is as much a tribute to the artwork of Joe Jusko as it is the Black Cat. Jusko's artwork was featured in a trading card collection called Marvel Masterpieces in 1992. The collection was advertised in Wizard (magazine) and you can probably guess which card they used to promote it right? Yup it was a picture of the Black Cat with her feet visibly outline through her boots (see pic 3). That small advertisement made a lasting memory on me and was the first thing I thought of when I put this bonus together. I just wish I could have found a bigger version of it. As you can see, Jusko did a couple of other pictures involving the Black Cat as well and he's definitely a favorite artist of mine. ^_^

Ok everyone. I hope you enjoyed this Black Cat bonus. Tomorrow evening will be another big update involving this week's spotlights, story additions, future plans and of course a tribute to one more of the 3 remaining women. Until next time!!!

-Your Friendly Neighborhood KingsSideCastle


4 comments:

  1. Another sidenote. I'm not completely done with Felicia just yet. There are still a couple of barefoot comic pictures that I've seen of her. I just have to go through my comic collection to find them. She'll probably have another bonus for her somewhere down the line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one sexy kitty, KSC. I don't know too much about her but now I'm eager to do so. And yes, I would offer her a foot massage. Great pics yet again. Keep on blogging.

    Sincerely,
    Daniel Wickie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah this kitten is definitely sexy. Thanks for reminding me about her. I meant to post a follow up bonus to these pictures but completely forgot about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really? Well, I'm sure those will be quite a treat too. I'm looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete