Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Sunday, June 1, 2008

Marvel Girls Week: Elektra (Bonus)

Well...it looks like my Marvel poll had a couple of repercussions. In addition to all the hate mail I'm getting, Elektra is furious about being left out by me. Since I kind of value my ability to breathe, I quickly arranged this picture tribute as a way of making it up to her.









(Most of these webfinds of Elektra except for the 3rd, 4th, 6th and 7th pics were done by Greg Horn. The 6th pic was drawn by Foust while the rest of the pics are from Unknown professional comic book artists)

Surprisingly, Elektra seems to have her share of barefoot picture out there. Of all the artwork that is available for her, I was most impressed by Greg Horn's work. I don't know whether that artist uses an airbrush or computer software in making his creations but whatever it is...it looks really good.

Ok...hopefully I can now walk by me window without taking a dagger through the throat. Keep checking back throughout the week for more tributes to various women from the marvel universe.
-KSC

No comments:

Post a Comment