Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Friday, June 6, 2008

Marvel Girls Week: Jubilee

I'm not really a Jubilee fan. However, she is fairly popular and I sure she has her fanbase somewhere so I decided to give her a tribute as well.









(My captions give out here. Other than the fact that these are webfinds, I have no idea which artists drew these.)

I will say this about her though...Jubilee is definitely very spunky. Would I turn down the opportunity to give her a foot massage? Probably not. :-)

As I usually do on a friday...I'm going to update again towards the end of the day with the spotlights, chapters/stories that I've completed, and future plans. It's been a pretty productive week so my Friday Night Wrap up entry will probably be pretty long.
-KSC

No comments:

Post a Comment