Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Saturday, June 7, 2008

Marvel Girls Week Finale: Enchantress

Having finished with my tributes to all the marvel girls I scorned with my poll, it's time to close out Marvel Girls Week with a bang. What better way to do that than with a tribute to the Ultra- Hot Goddess...The Enchantress Amora.








(All of these webfinds were great but I could only identify the artist for one of them...J Wade Webb did the 6th shot)

Though probably not as well-known as some of the other women in this month's poll and having no mainstream appearances to speak of, this sexy villainess' gorgeous looks and personality guaranteed that she would get a spot in the Marvel top ten. Everybody loves a bad girl and the fact that the Enchantress' specialty is getting men to become her devoted slaves just makes her all the more irresistable.

Well...I hope everyone enjoyed Marvel girls week. I had a lot of fun posting for it. However, just because the week has ended doesn't mean I'm done with the marvel girls just yet. I intend to do a bonus feature for every one of the poll members and I still have 9 more left to go. I'm be spacing out tributes to the rest of these gorgeous woman throughout the month.

Anyway thanks for checking in everyone.

-KingsSideCastle

No comments:

Post a Comment