Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Sunday, June 1, 2008

Poll of the Month 2: Marvel Comic Girl's Feet

I'm sure a lot of you figured out that this one was coming. After deciding which DC Comic book girl's feet would be the most fun to worship, it's time to decide which Marvel girl's feet would be the most enjoyable to rub. Marvel has so many attractive girls (whose feet I would love to massage) that it was very difficult for me to narrrow the poll down to just ten women. A couple of girls that just barely didn't make the cut were Elektra, Spiderwoman, Jubilee, Scarlet Witch and Emma Frost. I try and make it up to them later. ^_^

As with the last poll, Voting is anonymous and you don't need a blogger account to vote so anybody that wants to can participate. Similar to Birds of Prey week, I'm also planning a similar series of picture tributes to the girls of the Marvel Universe that I'll be posting very soon.

Ok that's basically it for now. Have Fun Everyone!!!
-KSC

No comments:

Post a Comment