Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Friday, June 13, 2008

Black Cat vs Catwoman De-booting Match

Nope this isn't my end of the week wrap-up entry yet...that's coming later tonight. However since me and SFD just completed a catfight de-booting between these two. I thought you guys might enjoy this picture supplement.

(These two pictures were drawn by artists Terry Dodson and Juio Caesar (I think). The first pic actually made the issue of Wizard #125. Huge thanx to FlowWolf for tipping me off about this one.)

Anyway you guys can view the completed match right here: http://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1349529/action/outline

Ok that's basically it for now!! Check back a little after midnight for an exciting bonus starring one of these two women and yes...one of them will definitely be barefoot. :O

Be back soon!!!

-KSC

No comments:

Post a Comment