Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Friday, June 27, 2008

Rogue Bonus Part 1

Rogue is so awesome that not only does she have two tributes to her, she has them posted back to back. I have a lot to cover, so let's get started right away!











(The artists behind these webfinds include Al Rio (pic 6), Tony Perna (5), Greg LaRocque (7), Rain (11) and a few other unknown artists)

Despite the obvious risks involved in giving Rogue a foot massage, she's so sexy that I couldn't resist putting her in the poll. It looks like I'm not the only one that feels that way because she's received a fair amount of votes so far.

Similar to Shadowcat, I decided to put Rogue's barefoot X-men Evolution scenes (yes believe it or not she does have some) into a separate entry which I'll get to work on right after I complete this one.

My next entry will also contain discuss the chapters I've been working on, spotlights, future plans and more so check back soon for it!!
-KSC

No comments:

Post a Comment