Friday, August 5, 2016

My Little Pony: Equestria Girls: Human Twilight (Sci-Twi)

Yesterday, there was a sneak peek of MLP: Equestria Girls: Legend of Everfree, and lo behold, there's a scene "afoot"! I did predicted this few months ago when the debut trailer came out from Comic-Con, and it finally happened. But, this is only a little source of what big pictures might come. Hopefully, other main characters and side characters will show their feet. Twilight Sparkle voiced by the lovely, Tara Strong. Equestria Girls: Legend of Everfree, coming out this October 1st, also on Netflix. Enjoy! :)














































11 comments:

  1. Wow I think this is the best foot scene involving Twilight (or really any of the ponies) that I ever saw. This is a really amazing find. Thank you so much for posting it Brony Rebellion X. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm expecting more shots from other characters like my Fluttershy in the movie, but that's not until 2 months from now.

      Delete
  2. Waaait is this official feet???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where is the trailer I can't seem to find it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feet confirmed! Still need to see the third one, though...

    ReplyDelete