Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Tuesday, October 25, 2016

The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-Chan: Group Shots

Ok closing out the Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-Chan series... all the women from this tribute are back for one final set of images. Yup it's group shots this time around. ^_^

(Once again a Tremendous Thank You to Double A for sending in the pictures for this series.)

I think I'm definitely going to need a cold shower after this one. ^_^

A bit of a side question guys. Halloween is coming up and there are a couple of tributes I want to do in honor of the holiday. We have 6 days of October left though... are there any good Halloween themed suggestions that you want to see?

Ok guys that's all for tonight.Tomorrow I'll start a new set for you guys. ^_^

Until next time!
-KSC

13 comments:

  1. The perfect final end the group of the girls. ^_^

    Awesome a Halloween species there is one i like to see again the girl from blood c Saya.

    And here a woman who a wolf her name is Riza Wildman i have to find the name of the show and episode for you. :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-D Thanks Dean. ^_^

      O_O Those are great recommendations. Saya I may not be able to get in time for Halloween. I think she has at least 4 episodes and a movie. Bambino did a tribute to her in the past but the images for it got deleted. He'll probably repost her eventually.

      Riza I can probably get. I think her anime is Princess Resurrection. I know she is barefoot in episode 4. If you know any other episodes involving her feet... just let me know.

      Delete
    2. I found some of Riza episode 18 and episode 19

      Delete
    3. O.O Ok will cap those. Thanks so much again for going through the series and recommending these Dean.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very awesome! I loved seeing the bottoms of Mikuru's feet, but I do wish Kyon's little sister had more shots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-D Mikuru is really cute. Yeah the more barefoot moments the better. ^_^

      Delete
    2. Absolutely. Hopefully, Kyon's little sister has some scenes in the base series.

      Delete
  4. Great set of photos. Also, I can't really decide which one of these ladies looks good in a bikini. I guess it really doesn't make any difference, right?

    ReplyDelete